Jop vacancy Jop title: FSL projects Officer Location: Gaziantep – Turkey Submit a CV to: [email protected] Qualifications and education requirements: - Planning and implementing Food security and livelihoods (FSL) projects in accordance with SDI’s and donors’ guidelines and standards. - Analyzing and reporting humanitarian needs and providing clear and detailed recommendations for interventions
- university degree (Economics, agronomy or veterinary medicine).
- At least two years in FSL experience.
· very good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High communication skills.
- Team leaderships.
- Time-Management skills.
- Able to lead teams, allocate tasks, and ensure the proper managing of the activities.
- English language required.
- Adaptable, self-motivated, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conducting needs assessments and identifying FSL requirements according to the requirements of the projects.
- Building capacity of local FSL team in Syria depending on the size and structure of the team.
- Issuing progress and final reports of activities and projects in addition to accomplishments and statistics reports and sending them to donors and SDI’s program manager.
- Identifying geographic areas of interest to SDI pursuant to the humanitarian needs and context of vulnerable populations.
- Setting proper targeting criteria and mechanisms to afford and meet the identified needs of vulnerable groups.
- Planning and implementing FSL needs such as:
- Agricultural assistance interventions.
- Livestock interventions.
- Cash (vouchers) interventions.
- Food assistance interventions.
- Income generating interventions
- Research and innovative starvation combating interventions.
- Ensuring technical guidance to implement programs in multiple operation bases through regular field visits (30-50% of the time) according to donors’ and SDI’s requirements, internal procedures and program’s standards.
- Ensuring monitoring for FSL projects (field visits, regular program monitoring, budget estimation, staff evaluation and planning, donors reports, monthly reports…etc.)
- Ensuring preparing and writing FSL proposal and reporting to donors (framework, narrative and budget) in cooperation with local staff and support team.
- Supervising and evaluating subordinate food security and livelihoods officers and staff.
- Coordinating and cooperating with other programs departments (nutrition, wash) and support departments.
- Coordination with FSL-related partner organizations, NGOs, governmental bodies and groups.
Jop title: FSL projects Officer
Location: Gaziantep – Turkey Submit a CV to: [email protected]
Qualifications and education requirements:
- Planning and implementing Food security and livelihoods (FSL) projects in accordance with SDI’s and donors’ guidelines and standards.
- Analyzing and reporting humanitarian needs and providing clear and detailed recommendations for interventions
- Job Type: Full Time
- Category: Engineering
- Required Gender: Any
- Post Date: 2017-08-09 09:23:01
- Deadline: 11 Days Left
- Posted By: saria al jelani